Thursday, March 25, 2010

My Thesis Topic and A response about sample of APA Style

This is my first semester, so I didn't know what will be my thesis topic and I totally had no idea about it. So I decided to search on the internet and got some ideas for it. “How a Teacher can make the Difference”(Donald R.Bacon,1999), not only for the classroom but also for a each student. I believe teacher also can be a student. It means we can learn many things from our students and from our past experiences of teaching. The reason I decided to write about this topic, I remembered having some students and their behaviors were all differed and because of this I had to try many ways to guide them in right way.



Even though I did what I thought it was the right way, I wasn't sure if it was the right way. I tried many different ways of guiding for them and finally when I saw some changes on their attitudes or abilities, I was able to assume I took the right way. Before I try to guide or discipline them, the first thing I have to do is understanding them through communication and observation. Because even though you might think two of your students are having similar problems, they might get influenced differently when you try exactly same thing to them.




Now, when I looked at the sample of APA style, I thought that I will be able to do it. But when I really did it, it didn't look the same as sample. I need more time to work on this and I will get better for sure.

No comments: