Sunday, April 4, 2010

Response to Anderson,T.&Kanuka,H(2003)

This article was pretty helpful to me. It shows the importance of using literature review. "This chapter provides useful tips, hints and suggestions for maximizing the effectiveness of literature review proess."(Andersong,T&Kanuka,H,2003,pg54)

Uusually When I tried to find something what i wanted on the net, it didn't work out right for me. So most of the time I ended up asking my friends or use other tools to find out some information. But after reading this article, I was able to learn little bit about effective ways of searching.

"Obviously the more current the document the better, but old pages, like old wine, often have historical, if not legacy value!"(Anderson,T&Kanuka,H,2003,pg42)For me, this sentence means even though the newest documents or writing is better, all of information you get is important and valuable for your research paper. Once I get to know how to research, I will be ensure with five elements that are accessibility, timeliness, readability, relevance, and authority.

1 comment:

Daniel said...

As for me, the things mentioned in the Anderson & Kanuka's article sounds great and informative too. But my big concern is how well I am going to put it into practice. As you probably know, it takes a lot of time and efforts and trial and error to be able to produce a reliable paper. ^^